Exploring New Opportunities to Align Health and Community Development Sectors are Highlighted in the November 2014 Issue of Health Affairs
In January 2014, the RWJF Commission to Build a Healthier America called for integrating health into community development to improve opportunities for health in low-income neighborhoods.
This month’s issue of Health Affairs, “Collaborating for Community Health,” highlights new possibilities created by the alignment of the health and community development sectors.
Featured articles from RWJF grantees and its partners include:
- Cross-Sector Collaboration To Improve Community Health: A View Of The Current Landscape
- A Simplified Framework for Incorporating Health Into Community Development Initiativies
- A Framework To Extend Community Development Measurement to Health And Well-Being
- The Child Opportunity Index: Improving Collaboration Between Community Development and Public Health
- Building Healthy Communities: Establishing Health and Wellness Metrics For Use Within the Real Estate Industry
- Using Pay-for-Success to Increase Investments in Nonmedical Determinants of Health